Unibet Horse Betting Offers, Bonus Code & Free Bets
Unibet is one of the UK’s best-loved online horse gambling sites. Unibet provides legal horse betting to customers aged 18 or over and you can take advantage of a range of special horse betting offers, free expert tips, live streams and blog as you choose your daily races. You can also join the Unibet rewards programme to enjoy benefits as you gamble.
Unibet Bonus Code
|Horse Racing Bookmaker||Unibet|
|Unibet Promo Code||TBA|
|Sign-up Bonus||£40 in Free Bet|
|Unibet Bonus Wager Requirement||3x|
|Horse Racing Promo Terms||New accounts/customers 18+, UK 2021/2022|
Unibet horse racing site offers a fairly straightforward money-back offer for new customers. However, there’s a minimum deposit requirement of £10 but you can claim up to £40 if your first bet loses. Anyway, use the Unibet current bonus code (when opening a Unibet account), place horse bets with a money-back promotion in 2021/2022.
Unibet Welcome Sign-up Bonus
- Bonus: Money Back on First Losing Bet up to £40
- Promo Code: TBA
- Unibet Bonus requirement: 3x
- Min odds for the qualifying bet: 2/5 or higher
Unibet Joining Offer: So, in order to claim your Unibet offer you need to deposit min £10 and place bet at min. odds of 1.40 (2/5). You will get money back (max £40) if your first bet loses. Wagering requirements 3x. Full terms apply.
Unibet’s retention deals aren’t the best in town, but you can enjoy some standard racing promotions such as Best Odds Guaranteed and extra place paid.
Unibet Horse Racing Offers
- Unibet Bonus for New Customers: Get up to £40 in money back for the first horse race bet as a welcome promotion + some casino bonus perks. Unibet coupon bonus code may be required in 2021/2022. Terms apply.
- Weekly Horse Racing Promotions: You can take advantage of special bonuses sent straight to your inbox. Betting deals at Unibet UK online include money back as free bets and flash odds on the big races.
- Unibet UK Special Odds: Enjoy enhanced odds on select races from around the UK.
- Uniboost: You can get 3 boosts a day to use on races or sports of your choice.
- Sports Betting Unibet Rewards: Unibet’s rewards scheme gives you access to special benefits and free bets deals throughout the year.
Unibet Horse Racing Review
Unibet is a European betting brand that launched back in 1997. The mantra has always been ‘By Players, For Players’ and Unibet’s knowledge of games and sports has helped elevate it to the top echelon of online bookmakers. Unibet now offers services across the world, including the newly-regulated US market.
Important, the Unibet is regulated in the UK by the Gambling Commission and is available to customers aged 18 or over. You can contact customer support via live chat, phone (0800 329393) or email. Support is provided 24/7.
Great thing, that it only takes a few minutes to set up your Unibet horse betting account. Unibet provides online betting plus download apps for iPhone and Android devices. Data is protected using 128-bit Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology so you never have to worry about your details going AWOL.
The Unibet Horse Betting Features
Unibet makes betting on horse racing a breeze through its online and mobile portals. The lobby lists races for the day, next day, and rest of the week. You’ll also see which races are coming up next around the world.
Click on a race to bring up an overview including full form for all horses. Unibet offers Best Odds Guaranteed so you can be sure of the bigger price when your horse race starts.
All flat and jump racing in the UK and Ireland are covered in the odds markets. You can also bet on horse races taking place around the world and not just in major races at Unibet UK. Full calendars from France, the US and elsewhere can be found in the lobby.
Common horse bets at Unibet:
- Race winner
- Betting without favourite
- Ante-post/future races
- New Zealand
- US & Canada
- South Africa
- South Korea
- South America
- Canada – soon
Unibet Champion Hurdle: Unibet have sponsored one of the biggest races at the Cheltenham Festival since 2018. However, Unibet also sponsors a range of hurdles taking place during the year. These include the Unibet Elite Hurdle at Wincanton and the Unibet Greatwood Hurdle which takes place at Cheltenham in November.
Greyhounds betting at Unibet: There is a full roster of greyhound racing markets at Unibet, from Henlow to Romford. You can also back dogs at stadiums in Australia, the US and beyond. Plus, many greyhound races carry live streams which you can watch through your device.
Harness Racing: Unibet also provides odds and markets on harness races from countries such as the US, Australia and France.
Specials, Odds & Features at Unibet Sports
Unibet offers a decent selection of special features that you’d expect from a leading UK horse betting site in the UK.
- Naps & Free Horse Racing Tips: Study a comprehensive list of tips collected from online tipsters and newspapers. Tips are listed by race order and you can click on the odds button to add the race to your betting slip.
- Unibet TV (UTV): Unibet offers live streams from around the UK, Ireland and rest of the world. UTV streams around 100,000 horse and dog races every year. Warch for free.
- You’ll need to be logged in to watch live streams. Plus, you’ll have to have money in your account or have made a bet within the last day. In addition, you’ll have to place a bet for at least the minimum amount displayed on-screen.
- Horse Racing Results Calendar: Click on the ‘Results’ tab to bring up a calendar displaying all race results for your chosen date.
- Racing Guides & Blogs: A full list of how-to guides is provided on-site. You can also read racing blogs with commentaries and racing tips from figures and experts such as Jamie Spencer and Richard Hannon.
Unibet Horse Betting App
You can download the Unibet sports betting app for iOS and Android phones and tablets and bet on horses anywhere you go. Both devices are available from their respective online app stores.
- iOS (Apple App Store): iOS/iPadOS 13.0 or later (58mb)
- Android (Google Play): Android 6.0 or later (12mb)
Unibet sportsbook accepts payments through the usual channels. Deposit via debit card from just £5 or use your NETELLER or PayPal e-Wallet. Maximum deposits for most banking options are £10,000 but there is no upper limit for online bank transfers.
- Online bank transfer
- Apple Pay
Claim Unibet Horse Racing Free Bets
Unibet offers a full range of horse racing and greyhounds betting odds, free bet promotions, loyalty bonus offers and the easy-to-use lobby plus apps make gambling a breeze. The UK site could do with some more horse racing bonuses, particularly for new players. Sign up today and start your Unibet racing betting journey. Good luck!
It only takes a few minutes to set up your Unibet horse betting account. Unibet provides online betting plus download apps for iPhone and Android devices. Data is protected using 128-bit Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology so you never have to worry about your details going AWOL.
Yes, you can deposit and withdraw money at Unibet UK by using Paypal e-wallet.