FansBet Sign Up Offer & Bonus Code For Horse Racing
Bet on horse races at FansBet (uk.fansbet.com) and give back to charities and local causes. FansBet is one of the newer UK bookmakers that operates a good cause model. Choose from thousands of horse races and enjoy weekly bonuses in the knowledge that some of your stakes are going to charity. Learn more about FansBet bonus code offers and promotions, horse betting features and odds in our review below.
FansBet Sign Up Offer
|FansBet Bonus Code||Check Code at uk.fansbet.com|
|Horse Racing Sign Up Offer||Free Bet|
|Promo Code Terms||sign up, place a first bet of £10 at odds of 2/7|
|FansBet Betting App||iOS, Android, 18+, UK 2021/2022|
As a new FansBet customer, you can claim free cash to use on horse races of your choice. You’ll also earn free spins to use on FansBet’s collection of amazing video slots. Promo code is optional.
FansBet Offer Bonus Code:
- New Customer FansBet Bonus Offer: Bet £10, Get £10
- Min bet & odds required: £10, odds of 2/7 and above
- FansBet Bonus Code: OPTIONAL
Joining Offer Terms: To claim the Fansbet welcome offer, simply sign up and place a first bet of £10 on horse racing or greyhounds. Use bonus code or a coupon voucher if you have one during registration. You’ll need to back 3 legs in a multiple with each leg carrying odds of 2/7 and above. Fansbet welcome offer code is optional.
The FansBet Horse Racing Offers
FansBet runs a decent selection of retention bonuses for regular customers. We found that most bonuses were based around free bets. However, the wagering requirements are achievable for customers regardless of their stakes and betting activity.
- FansBet Sign Up Welcome Offer: Bet £10, get £10 in free bet bonus. Promo code is optional. Terms apply.
- Virtuals Free Bets: Place qualifying bets on virtual racing and greyhounds and receive a £5 free bet.
- Risk-Free Bet: This weekly offer gives customers a free bet if their qualifying bet loses.
- Sports Free Bet: Saturday and Sunday free bets are awarded with no strings attached. Just make a qualifying acca with 4+ selections to qualify.
- Acca Boost: Bet on trebles and above with legs at 1.50 or higher. You’ll earn an acca boost worth 3% (trebles) up to 100% (18-folds).
FansBet is a recent addition to the UK betting market. Though it’s operated by Argyll Entertainment – the brains behind SportNation and RedZone – FansBet runs a slightly different business model. Alongside regular markets in football, horse racing and greyhounds, FansBet offers customers the chance to earn real money towards their clubs.
As a customer, you can ‘give back’ by choosing a charity partner and fan cause to support. Every time you place a bet, FansBet will contribute toward your chosen cause. It’s a great way for you to give back to good causes in racing such as Racing Welfare, Greatwood and the Irish Injured Jockeys Association.
FansBet offers a full range of customer support options. Live chat is available 10am-10pm, 7 days a week. You can also get email support at firstname.lastname@example.org.
FansBet Horse Betting Features & Odds
You can back horse racing markets at courses in the UK, Ireland and worldwide. Software is provided by SBTech so you can be sure of an easy-to-use lobby and lots of great betting features.
Browse the lobby to see the next 3 races or click on a race at the day’s races across Goodwood, Wolverhampton or Newmarket. You can also bet ante-post on the next day’s racecards or find odds on future races such as next year’s Grand National.
- Race winner
- Betting without favourite
- Ante-post/future races
- Match betting (horse v horse)
- Combo bets (e.g. Heinz, Trixie, Lucky 15, Lucky 31)
- New Zealand
- US & Canada
- South Africa
- South Korea
- South America
Greyhounds: You can also bet on greyhound races at FansBet as with all good SBTech-powered sports betting sites. Choose from the day’s races around the UK and Ireland or back dogs in international races. You can also browse all race results for that day by clicking on the green ‘R’ boxes.
Special Features at FansBet Horse Racing
FansBet doesn’t offer a huge range of special features. The biggest miss is any sort of analysis and tips from racing industry insiders. However, the big draw of FansBet is the Giving Back promotion where you can earn cash for charity when you bet.
- Giving Back: FansBet runs possibly the UK’s only good causes scheme. Place real-money bets and FansBet will make a contribution towards your chosen charity. You can also pick local charities such as the Marina Dalglish Appeal, put forward by brand ambassador, Sir Kenny Dalglish.
- Add2Bet: This unique feature at FansBet gives you more control over your selections. Add2Bet allows you to add more selections to your open accas that have already kicked odd. The feature applies to unsettled singles and combo bets. Cash Out isn’t permitted, making this perfect for horse racing and dogs.
- FansBet Horse Racing Results: Click on the ‘Results’ tab in the lobby to bring up full race results from the past 1–7 days. Browse the A-Z list of tracks or skip straight to your favourite course via the drop-down menu. If sport is your thing, you can access a full list of results through FansBet’s SportRadar portal.
- Special Bonus on Cheltenham and Royal Ascot.
- Promotions for existing loyal customers, like odds boost and enhanced odds.
FansBet Horse Betting App
There’s good news and bad news in regards to FansBet’s mobile betting app. The bad news is that there is no download app available from either the Apple App Store or Google Play Store. The good news is that you don’t really need one.
Due to the excellent SBTech sports betting software, you can find everything you need to bet on horses or dogs. The intuitive betting slip also makes it a breeze to add, delete or edit your bets.
FansBet currently accepts payments through debit cards only. Use your Visa or Mastercard debit card to load up funds instantly. Best of all, you can register up to three debit cards to your account.
The minimum deposit is £10, but unfortunately, you’ll have to withdraw from £20 when you’re ready to cash out. Though FansBet offers free deposits, they may apply charges if you deposit or withdraw a lot in one go.
Claim Your FansBet Free Bets Today
You can sign up to FansBet now and claim your welcome bonus free bets. It’s a great way to enjoy one of the UK’s newest and most innovative sports betting sites. While the site falls down in terms of celebrity blogs and special features, the Giving Back set-up is a great model for other sportsbooks to adopt. Join FansBet today and make money for some of your own local causes.
There is an easy 3-step process for opening your FansBet account. Fill in the secure registration form and make a deposit to claim your welcome bonus free bets.