Best Horse Racing Sites/Apps Accepting Paypal 2021/2022
- Bet Coral
- Horse Racing Mansion Bet
- William Hill
What is PayPal?
PayPal is one of the world’s oldest and most well-established online payment processors. With a single online wallet, you can store GBP and use it to pay for goods or fund your gambling accounts. All you need is a valid email address.
The beauty of using PayPal is that you never have to share your card details with the online betting site. Just select PayPal in the cashier and enter your PayPal email address. You can then finish the payment through PayPal’s secure website.
Other benefits of using PayPal for online betting sites and apps in the UK:
- Free to use at online bookmakers
- Low minimum deposit limits
- Secure and anonymous online payments
- Lots of benefits including a 0% PayPal credit card
How to Make a PayPal Deposit & Withdrawal
It’s simple to get started with your online gambling PayPal deposit. First, you’ll need to set up an account with PayPal by visiting their UK website.
Once you have opened your account, you can load your e-Wallet with funds from multiple sources, including:
- Credit cards
- Debit cards
- Online bank transfers
- Prepaid vouchers
- Other e-Wallets (e.g. NETELLER, Skrill)
Alternatively, you can make online betting transfers with a debit card and use PayPal as a third-party processor.
From Ladbrokes horse racing betting platform: “If depositing with PayPal for the first time, enter your desired deposit amount and select the blue PayPal button to be redirected to PayPal to login and confirm your deposit”.
Deposits at Horse Betting Sites With PayPal
Once you have funds in your horse racing betting account, you’ll need to transfer them to your online bookies account.
- Step 1: Log in to your betting account and open the cashier. Next, select PayPal as your preferred deposit option.
- Step 2: Enter the amount you want to deposit. Deposit limits usually range from £10-£5,500. You’ll also need your PayPal email address.
- Step 3: Hit the ‘Deposit’ button and you’ll be redirected to the PayPal website where you can log on with your password and complete the transaction. Either pay with your PayPal balance, or use a debit card, UK bank account, or other registered payment method. Under UK regulations, you won’t be able to use a credit card.
- Step 4: Once the transfer has been processed by PayPal, your funds will appear in your sports betting account.
PayPal One Touch
The online payment process with PayPal should be quick and easy. But PayPal has made it even easier with their new One Touch function.
With One Touch, you’ll always be logged in on your PC or mobile phone. That means you can skip the hassle of having to log in with your PayPal username and password each time you want to transfer cash. Your details will be encrypted so you’re totally protected.
The best UK bookmakers issue free bets when you open your account with PayPal. It’s always good to check the terms and conditions first, however, as some betting sites won’t make PayPal deposits eligible.
With a welcome bonus, you can claim free bets to use on horse races at the minimum odds stated. Typically, the minimum odds are 1/5 or higher. Plus, you may only have a few days to use your free bets.