The Grand National 2022 Betting Guide & Offers
With around £150 million bet on the Grand National race, the gambling websites are all over the Grand National in the days leading up to the event. There’ll be offers aplenty and sites like William Hill usually provides £30 worth of free bets after your first £10 bet. Paddy Power usually offers a risk-free £20 bet for new customers betting on Grand National odds – money refunded if your first bet loses, while at Ladbrokes, new depositing customers usually get £20 in free bets after betting their first £5 during Grand National.
Grand National 2022 Free Bets & Offers
- Paddy Power: £20 in free bet
- William Hill: £30 in bonus funds
- Ladbrokes: 100% match deposit bonus
- bet365 UK: 100 bet promo credits
- Coral: best Grand National offer
Grand National Key Betting Trends
Grand National Meeting is the greatest, and most famous, horse race in the world provides one of the sternest tests available anywhere on the planet. The four-mile-two-furlong marathon contains some of the most famous fences in sport such as Becher’s Brook, Valentine’s and the Canal Turn, and getting round the course is considered an achievement in itself. Red Rum is probably the most famous of the race’s conquerors, the locally-trained horse winning three times in the 1970s, with a statue at the track a permanent reminder of his affinity with the race.
You could study the form for every one of the 40 runners, analyse data of the race from the previous 20 years, and even devise a computer programme specifically for picking Grand National horses, and you’d still be unlikely to find the winner. You’re likely to be just as successful by sticking the racecard on the wall, throwing a dart at it and betting on whichever horse the dart lands on. Possibly the ultimate race of chance with recent winners at prices including two 33/1s, two 25/1s, a 66/1 and even a 100/1 in 2009. It may be best to just pick one that has the same name as a favourite relative, or whose colour silks you really like.
Grand National 2022 Basics:
- Dates: Saturday, early April
- Racing Format: Jumps
- Address: Aintree Racecourse
- Odds & Free Bets: William Hill, bet365, Ladbrokes
- Betting Tips: Sporting Life
- Live Streaming: ITV, Racing TV
Tips & Live Streaming
There’ll be tipsters in their hundreds offering their own ‘insight’ into the race but it might be best to stick to sites like Racing Post and Sporting Life if you want some useful advice, expert previews, free betting tips and predictions on who to bet on at Grand National 2022.
Where to watch Grand National in 2022? Terrestrial TV coverage of the Grand National is available on ITV, while Racing TV provides coverage of all the action from the track.
Go to the official Grand National website to learn more about:
- Grand National Betting Favourites
- Grand National Betting Trends
- Grand National History, 2022 horses and runners
2022 Grand National betting offers: improve your odds
- Get £25 in free bets. Bonus Code: OptionalMinimum Deposit and wagering on sport to activate the Free Bet is £25. Void/cancelled or cashed out bets do not count towards wagering to activate the free bet. Offer valid only to customers making a first deposit of £25 or more and make a qualifying bet in accordance with the Free Bet Specific.
- Risk free first bet up to £10, if it loses, refund in cashYSKALR
- Open a bet365 betting account with a bonus code, place your first bet (min £5) at odds of 1/5 (1.20) or greater, get up to £50 in Free Bets.Terms: Min deposit £5. Bet Credits available for use upon settlement of bets to value of qualifying deposit. Min odds 1/5 (1.20), bet (£5) and payment method exclusions (Paypal, e-wallets etc.) apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. Bonus code: optional. Time limits and T&Cs apply.